The MAX60HiS is a 4 stage 60 gallon per day RO/DI unit with clear canisters. These filters will provide the purest water possible. This unit will remove 99.9% of tap water contaminants, providing lab grade water. The MAX60HiS includes a 60 gallon per day Hi-S High Silicate Removal membrane, a CF1M 1 micron sediment filter, a CFCE solid block carbon pre filter and a SILICAMAX Hi Removal dual stage deionization cartridge that color indicates as the resin exhausts. This unit also includes a 3/4 inch garden hose adapter and 6 feet of yellow, blue and orange tubing.
- This unit can be run on ANY water system.
- We recommend adding a FLUSHKIT to your system to extend your membrane life, particularly in hard water conditions.
- Part Number: MAX60HiS
- Replacement Filters
- maxspec.jpg (12829 bytes) Specifications:
- Length: 14 1/2"
- Width: 7"
- Height: 15 1/2"
- Dry weight: 15 lbs
- Optimal input water temp: 70-77°F, 21-25°C
- Optimal PSI: 65
- Optimal Total Dissolved Solids: <200 ppm
- Input water type: Any water system
- Membrane type: Hi-S
- Rated Gallons Per Day: 60
- Waste to Product ratio: 3 to 1
- Inhibiting/Damaging tap water chemicals: Iron, Calcium, Magnesium, Heavy Sediment
- Prefilter media: CF1M: 10", 1 micron, string wound sediment filter, CFCE: 10", 10µ, Solid carbon block Post filter media: SILICAMAX, Mixed bed deionization cartridge
- Supplied input water adapter: GHF, ¾" standard thread
- See Connection Parts for optional adapters
- Tubing type: ¼" pressure tubing
- Filter change times: NOTE: change times are varied depending on the tap water conditions. Stated times are an average: Hi-S membrane: 3 to 5 years, CF1M: 6 months, CFCE: 3,500 gallons or 6 months, SILICAMAX: around 400 gallons.
Part #: AKMMAX60HISC
Item Name: His Maxxima Ro 60gpd