Fleabusters Rx For Fleas Plus, 3 lb.
Fleabusters Rx For Fleas Plus
Fleabusters is a Brand Name That's Recognized By Pet Owners and Recommended By Veterinarians
Fleabusters® Unique Borate Powder Has Many Important 'Flea-Killing' Features
- For over 20 years Fleabusters flea treatment services have provided flea-free homes for over 1.5 million pet owners throughout the United States.
- Consumers and retailers trust Fleabusters because "It Really Works" and an unparalleled guarantee provides complete satisfaction.
- Today using a proven pesticide is of utmost concern to consumers. Fleabusters Rx for Fleas Plus has both federal and state EPA registration (59111-1).
Fleabusters Effectiveness Comes With Great Consideration for Safety
- The Rx for Fleas Plus powder is milled to be extremely fine and is also statically charged.
- The 'fine' powder allows for easy installation while brushing into the carpet and for light application (very small amounts need to be applied for effectiveness).
- The 'statically charged' powder provides a clinging effect to carpet fibers. This allows very little to be removed by vacuuming, thereby providing long-lasting protection. It attaches to the flea larvae as they wiggle by. The effectiveness of killing (dehydrating) flea larvae is greatly increased.
- The Rx for Fleas Plus also has a neutral pH of 7.0. While being very safe for carpets, the neutral pH is actually more important in a pest control sense by not causing the targeted pest (flea) to be repelled from the powder. Roaches, ants, fleas, etc., can sense and avoid an alkaline or acidic substance, but crawl right through the neutral pH material.
Fleabusters Powder Provides More Carpet Area Coverage
- Borate powders are much safer than most liquid pesticide alternatives.
- When installed properly, the exposure to people and pets is very minimal.
- Fleabusters Rx for Fleas Plus is 33% less toxic than pure boric acid powder products!
The Fleabusters Guarantee is Unequaled in the Industry
- The Fleabusters label identifies the maximum allowable coverage for the container size (3 lbs.). This means in 900 square feet you can't use more than 3 lbs., but you can use less!
- Fleabusters service company averages less than 3 pounds of powder to treat the average home of living room, halls, stairs, family room and 3 bedrooms - five average size rooms!
- Because the powder is so fine it only requires a small amount applied everywhere to be effective. More is not better!
- Only a few microscopic crystals are all that's necessary to kill the flea larvae.
- The Fleabusters 'One Year' satisfaction guarantee is truly unconditional. Any customer, for any reason, can request one of the guarantee options.
- The guarantee provides for a full refund if not satisfied -- or product replacement if it should not last for a full year (usually lasts longer) and, the most important option -- credit toward in home services should the customer determine the installation procedure was not for them! (available only in areas with a local Fleabusters service center)