This is an over the counter product - it does not require prescription.Description:
Urine-Off Odor & Stain Remover for Cats
Concentrated formulation to tackle high-protein cat diets that create pungent urine and spray.
- Breaks down uric acid salt crystals of cat and kitten urine - even Tomcat, eliminating the primary trigger mechanism for "marking". Formulated with Pheromone Blocker.
- Not a perfume or cover-up - actually eliminates all three major components of cat and kitten urine.
- Removes cat and kitten urine stains - even stains many years old.
- Higher viscosity formula that better adheres to vertical surfaces where cats have sprayed on walls, furniture or upholstery.
- Works on previously soiled areas to eliminate markers that tend to attract cats back to the same spot.
- Safe around pets.
- Shake well before use.
- Always check for colorfastness.
- Remove excess wet urine with paper towel.
- For best results, use a Urine-Off Urine Finder Black Light to locate hard to fine urine-soiled areas.
- Use "Stream" setting to saturate soiled areas with Urine-Off overlapping the edges of the stain.
- Allow to air dry.
- Remove residue using water sparingly and blot with paper towel.
Carpet/Fabrics: Never shampoo or steam clean urine-soiled carpet or fabric until after odor and stain have been removed with Urine-Off. Urine stains spread 2-4 times their surface size as liquid soaks into padding - using "Stream" setting, saturate soiled areas with Urine-Off, overlapping the edges of the stain. Allow to air dry - do not scrub. Repeat application as needed to break down old urine odor and stain. After final application has dried, rise sparingly with water and blot with paper towel to remove any residue and prevent soiling and water spots.
Avoid Contact with eyes, skin and open wounds. Do not use as an air freshener. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT SPRAY ON HUMANS OR PETS!